Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cheers!

This blog isn't meant to be all about cricket, but it is a rather pertinent topic right now so please indulge me.

Our cricketers have been accused of getting sloshed after the New Zealand game. They've been seen acting drunk and disorderly in the early hours of the morning. Other than the win over West Indies, this is the best thing that they've done since the world cup began. I'm certainly not going to begrudge someone for having a few, now I feel more in touch with all of them. Well done lads, I certainly hope you enjoyed the Jamaican Rum and the subsequent sticky popo's. Damn! I wish I was there - I can just see the regular misfits downing one Jager Bomb after the other.

Once again, well done lads!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparenlty the Vice Captain was pretty sloshed! Read that he was carried into the place!http://www.splattermail.org/drunken-proteas-the-salami-speaks-out-2007-04-18/